Were you ever told what you were interested in was a nice “hobby” but you should focus on being “practical” and “realistic”.
I was. You know what being practical and realistic got me? A series of dead-end, boring, clock-watching, soul-sucking, low-paying jobs that battered my confidence and left my self-esteem limping on life support.
When I finally decided “growing up” sucked and reconnected with the dreams, passion and play of my youth, I found magic. Because the truth about successful work is this:
When you are aligned with your strengths, talents, gifts, values and passion – work IS play!
Imagine how it would feel to:
- wake up everyday excited, energized and engaged.
- be pursuing your interests, using your strengths and living your values.
- have fun while making a living.
- find meaning and purpose.
- be in control of and create the life you long for.
Are you ready to reconnect with your passion?
Contact me today to set up a FREE 15 minute consultation